Back in Bloggersphere!

Surprise, surprise, surprise......I'm back and so very blessed to know I was thought of!!! I have a lot of catching up to do....How is the move going Jan? Every day ya'll are getting closer and closer to the wonderful blessing God has provided for you...honestly, I have thought of you every day as I have Bomba! So Bomba, how was the vacation...are you rested? Did you get quality time with family and friends?...I was suppose to be your way this weekend...visiting my brother and his family over the weekend in Fitzpatric and Mongomery, but had to cancel the trip. How about the game on Saturday...Auburn squeaked it out in the last minute....my family VERY upset over their Georgia loss but I’m sure all of Alabama rejoicing....great game though! And to Betty M., thanks for being soooo faithful and now you have a chance to practice your comment making (you know that makes my day), and remember practice makes perfect. Sissy, I have missed your comments, just consider myself lucky that I get to see you and speak to you either directly or indirectly through MEEMEE (of course, most of my life is thru MeeMee). Ton-Ton, I hope the schooling won't keep you from reading some of my shorter posts...can't promise them to be too short, I have a lot stored up in me...mostly things you have planted in my head from our talks....and Patti, I caught up today, since my eyes were not watering like faucets and I could actually focus. Are you ready for game on!? Maybe we can wait a few weeks.... Can't wait to hear from everyone!

My disappearance was mostly due to computer problems. Even while writing my last couple of posts, our computer kept freezing up and just steadily got worse. We took it to a computer shop and was told it was a problem with spies so they wiped it clean...still didn't work right...then back to the shop and we were told it was some kind of "motherboard" problem, whatever that is. They tried to get one from the factory.....to make a long story short, we had to decide whether to buy a new computer or overhaul this one. That made for some delay while we shopped and compared what we had with what we could buy and which would be the better deal. Important time lost, not just to me (separation from my friends is hard), but my husband does a lot of his engineering work here at home on this computer. Anyway, this weekend we got our overhauled computer back with more memory, faster, and hopefully better. But instead of being able to jump right to ya'll, I had caught the flu middle of last week and was so sick I was able only to lay around and whine a whole lot. Every year my mom and I go to Alabama to visit my brother's family...my nephew's birthday is the day before my moms so it is a great birthday present for her. We load up and celebrate the two birthdays together there. We were suppose to leave on Saturday morning and return on Monday morning but Thursday night I had to cancel out. I was running a fever and just too sick to drive the 5 hour trip. I was very disappointed....mom and I always have a great time together...I treasure the time alone with her. And it is great to be able to visit with my brother, sister-in-law, and niece and nephew and not be distracted with my family. But, it wasn't in the cards so maybe another weekend soon.

All that said, I am back and ya'll have made me feel so special and important...actually taking the time to inquire about me...ya'll have great big hearts and it means a lot to me. I have rambled on today...sorry about that....but please read 1 Chronicles 16:23-32....tomorrow I want to talk about it. God spoke to me this morning and I feel He wants me to share some thoughts on this scripture with all of you. If ya'll read it today or tonight I might be able to keep my post a little shorter (that would be for Ton-Ton!), not having to write out the whole scripture. Then I can use the post to pass on to you what the Lord has spoke to me. I am really excited and can hardly wait for tomorrow!

And by the way, Friday is a big day for my sister and brother-in-law out west....please pray for skill and guidance for the doctors, peace for their family and most of all, for them to feel God's presence with them on Friday! God is in control and he loves that family very much....we need to trust that His will can be done in their lives and in ours.

And finally today, here's to being together, for the blessings that I receive from each of you, and the joy and love from being one in Jesus Christ. See ya'll tomorrow.....I can't wait!!!!

May the Lord make your love increase and overflow for each other and for everyone else, just as our does for you.
1 Thess. 3:12

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Promises in the New Year!

She clothes herself in STRENGTH!

The Real You