Fathers!

How much can one person be blessed!? Well, I will tell you...A LOT! Today I have 3 generations of fathers to celebrate and praise...the first being where it all started...my daddy. He set the bar high for anyone who wanted to marry his "frisky"! He has never let me down...he has loved me always, protected me fiercely, comforted me tenderly, amused me playfully, supported me consistently, stood with me and by me at every turn, and raised me honorably.He has always supplied my every need, listened when I needed him, gave me encouragement when I needed it, held my confidence when I turned to him, and let me be me. He, at every turn, has brought Jesus to me in a real way...Daddy there is none like you and I love you with every breath I have! Russell, is the father of my children and a champ at that! He has loved our children with great depth and deep caring. He has always put our children, their welfare, their needs, their stability, their security first. He has loved them, supported them, laughed with them, cried with them, walked with them through their highs and through their lows. He has been a loving, respectable, caring, compassionate, and honorable Daddy who has always set God as the center of our family. ...I love you Russell and thank you for the Daddy you have been! And then there is my son, Russell, a new daddy. I see in him a gentleness that is beyond words, a kindness that draws his baby to him, and a love for his son that is pure and sweet. And he is trusting God with his family. I know in the years ahead that his son will receive from him immense love, kindness, patience, support, humor, adventures, security, stability, and more love than one little fella could ask for. He makes his Daddy and I proud beyond words. 

Now, if you have been able to read this you now know how very blessed one person can be! So Happy Father's Day to my three special fathers and to all Fathers celebrating today....may God continue to guide you and bless you and your family!

"For I have chosen him, so that he may command his children and his household after him to keep the way of the Lord by doing righteousness and justice, so that the LORD may bring upon Abraham what He has spoken about him." Genesis 18:19

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Promises in the New Year!

She clothes herself in STRENGTH!

The Real You