The Here and After?

Just starting!! Just starting in more ways than one… I am here, now, after twenty years of homeschooling my children, knowing what my life was about and knowing where it was going. But, what I did not know and at least did not have a realistic view of, was what it would be like in the after. I was there, in a place that was everything my heart and soul yearned for. Now, I am here and not quite sure what that means and it is definitely not what my heart and soul yearns for. My saving grace is being able to repeat over and over again to myself, FAITH… HOPE. TRUST…Trust in the promises that God has given me all my life, hope in each new morning when the sun streams brightly through my window, and faith in a God who loves me and knows so much more than I.
It is a scary journey to be taken out of everything you have always known and completely and entirely loved. It is a loss, a setback, but also a challenge to grow and develop and conquer. Am I up to the challenge? As the sun came streaming into my window this morning ,while sitting in my favorite chair reading my bible and hearing God's voice encouraging me, I know all things are possible through HIM who loves me. Yes, I exclaimed to myself! I am up to the challenge. Where?… I am not quite so sure of. How?… will have to be by HIS grace and down HIS path. Join us… we will be glad to have you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Promises in the New Year!

She clothes herself in STRENGTH!

The Real You