To Know You

Sweet Jesus,

This is what it means to me to know you...

I can believe in what I cannot see.
I see light even thought there is darkness.
I can feel strong even when I am weak.
I can feel comfort even when I look at your bloodied, tortured, body upon a wooden cross.
I can find acceptance even when being judged.
I am loved even at my worst.
I can be hopeful even when others tell me there is no hope.
I have someone to trust even when everyone around me disappoints me.
I can find joy in the everyday, mundane things in life.
I know I will live for an eternity, even though some think our days are numbered.
I know forgiveness even when I can't forgive.

You in your mercy, grace and love have taught me this and more...that is why I will forever praise you and glorify your holy name to all..generation to generation.

Humbly in your precious name,
Trina

*Please, as a comment, add to this list for His honor and glory....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Promises in the New Year!

She clothes herself in STRENGTH!

The Real You