Sunday's Letter to God.

Dear God,
I have a problem and I need your help. You know that my art is my love. An idea comes into my mind and away I go with it. When I am working on a project you know it brings me soooo much joy. I get into my creative world and time just flies. But while I am concentrating and working someone is breaking into my house and making a big old mess! There is someone piling up dirty clothes in the bathrooms and in the laundry room. I have found myself stopping for a snack break and the kitchen is a awful mess. I am pretty sure I take out meat to thaw for dinner (God, you know I am very organized), but late in the afternoon I find no meat out thawing...everything is back in the freezer. This is what I was thinking..maybe hidden cameras to catch the culprit? I have seen that done on TV...or maybe you have a suggestion...I won't put in the cameras until I hear from you...hurry with some help...we are running out of clean clothes!
Love you forever and ever,
Trina

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Promises in the New Year!

She clothes herself in STRENGTH!

The Real You