JOY!!

Risen Lord,
In you I find my joy. In the brilliance of the summer sun, in the tinkle of a soft steady rain, in the determination of a tiny humming bird sipping nectar, in the complexity, yet simplicity, of the sunflowers smiling at the warm summer days... as Creator and Master you have shown me JOY in the simple moments of each and every day! Your JOY has filled me to overflowing. You gave me life and filled that life with dedicated, loving parents who have trained me in the way I should go...inherited JOY. You have given me a brother and sisters that love me and have been on your journey for me from my beginnings...abundant JOY. In my adult life you have blessed me with a committed, loving husband and two wonderful, God following children that have given me JOY and love that knows no bounds...boundless JOY. You have given me a love and appreciation for all the little things in life...simple JOY. But most of all you gave me the cross, the redemption for all my sins and, in turn, the washing of me into a new creature...a creation filled with the Holy Spirit and overflowing with your love and JOY....overflowing JOY...for YOU, with YOU, and forever YOU.

Your humble child.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Promises in the New Year!

She clothes herself in STRENGTH!

The Real You