THANK YOU!

Today is not a day to ponder change or the here and after. Today is a day for thankfulness, not that you should be thankful just now and again, but some days I think we feel it more than others. Today I feel that joy that does not just bubble inside of you, but that overflows...you look at the most insignificant thing and it makes you giggle, you walk around the house by yourself and when you pass a mirror you see yourself smiling, every thought reminds you of how blessed you are, and your love for the Lord feels deep and strong. So, just like everyday I will express my thoughts to Him but today it will not be anything but deep and sincere thanks.

Lord. thank you for bringing my mom, dad, and sister back from Canada. Thank you for my parents who have given me an on earth image of you. When I look to my mom and dad and see the love, caring, forgiveness, and Christian example they extend to me, it helps me understand the depth and pureness of your love and forgiveness, of your caring, of your mercy and protection. Thank you for parents that know me so well and care about me so much. Thank you for giving me the blessing of having them bring me into this world. Thank you for parents that want me and love me in the same fashion that you want me and love me…unselfishly! You have given me the greatest in heaven and the greatest on earth. I will always give them my love, respect and admiration knowing how precious a gift they are from you. Thank you Father that we are back together again...they were terribly missed!

Thank you Father for my sisters. Their love for me, their understanding, and their friendship can never be replaced...no matter how far away they live or how far they travel or how busy they get. Thank you so much for giving me three sisters that love you and walk close to you and want to live out your perfect will. Thank you for giving me sisters that want me to be a part of my life. Sisters to laugh with, to cry with, to gab with, to shop with, to go to when you are up or down, to share this life together. Thank you for strengthening our love and commitment to one another and being a part of each others daily lives. I could not do without them.

Thank you Lord for my husband,  my mate for
the here and the after and the forever. I will never doubt that he has been your perfect will for my life. His sense of responsibility, his humor, his caring, his protection, his loyalty and his unending love come straight from you. Thank you for the great father he is and the wonderful husband he is. Thank you for laying in him the foundation that myself and my children needed. Thank you for pouring out your protection and your love and your guidance over him all these years. But most of all, thank you for planting the seed of humbleness in him so that you have been able to lead him and mold him into the righteous, godly man he is today.

Thank you Father for my children...the desires of my heart. Thank you for all the time we have had together. Thank you for where they have been and where they are going. Thank you for their love for you and in turn their love for their father and me. Thank you for their connection to their grandparents, their aunts, and their cousins. Thank you Lord for your continueous protection over them. Thank you for giving them hearts for the simple pleasures of life. Thank you for always providing us with Godly friends who love them too. Thank you for the special design you have for their lives, for all that they have before them to experience and in turn help them to grow in their love for you. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

And Jesus, thank you for this day, for yesterday, for tomorrow. Thank you for
the here and after and that no matter what we will be together trying to make sense of it all. Thank you for being a God that understands my fragility but still is assured of my complete devotion. Thank you for big miracles, the gift of new life, but also know that I thank you for each day's gift of new life. Thank you that each day, cloudy or not, the sun comes streaming into my window, the precious honor to greet a new day. Thank you for your patience, your love, your forgiveness, your blessings to me. Thank you for never leaving me and always leading me down the road that brings me closer to you. Thank you for giving me the honor of knowing you as my God, my King, my Father, Jesus, and the Lord God Almighty, who does and will reign forever and ever.
AMEN!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Promises in the New Year!

She clothes herself in STRENGTH!

The Real You